Your contracts under control
Features of MyContractManager
- All relevant compliance data in one shared database, including requirements status, underlying performance data, owners and reviewers, dates and deadlines, and evidence
- Save time with MyContractManager’s automated status update request e-mails: no more chasing requirement owners for data
- Insight into the current status of all risks and mitigating measures
Compliance with the contract requirements is essential to maintain trust and confidence between clients and service providers. MyContractManager helps you ensure that service providers meet your requirements with an automated monitoring process.
- Access to a traceable history of contract communications, available to both parties in a shared location
- An overview of all agreements made in meetings and the current status of projects and decisions
- Facilitate smoother transitions during holidays or job changes
A contract is rarely set in stone: requirements, goals and ambitions may naturally evolve over time. Most of these contract adjustments are negotiated and agreed over e-mail. MyContractManager creates a shared database for contract communications where confidential information can be stored securely.
Strategic contract management
- Your service provider acts fully in line with the strategic goals of your organization
- A clear overview on one page of the main goals, performance and improvement projects
Clients and their service providers can achieve more together in a strategic partnership. MyContractManager offers an easy-to-use tool to translate your contract into a strategic plan with shared goals, KPIs and project plans.
Meetings & minutes
- Run more effective meetings with a clear agenda including actions and decision points
- Easily create and distribute copies of meeting minutes with a request for comment or approval
- Secure access to a confidential, audit-proof, traceable database of meeting minutes
Contract managers often deal with multiple stakeholders and must attend a range of recurring meetings. Keeping track of status reports, deliberations, decisions and agreements during those meetings is one of the job’s core tasks. MyContractManager helps you make your meetings more effective.
- Keep track of all your contract timelines, including renewals, extensions, expirations, and tenders
- All your contracts under control, visualized in an attractive timeline including milestones and critical path
Any contract will have key milestones and deadlines spread over the year. And contract managers sometimes manage multiple contracts simultaneously – in numbers that can run into the double digits. MyContractManager helps you keep sight of all relevant contract deadlines by adding them to your personal contract calendar and sending you automated reminders.
- Unprecedented levels of transparency on your service provider’s contract performance relative to contract commitments, as well as contractually agreed fines and/or rewards
- Save time by sending out automated performance status update requests
- Visualize performance graphs and generate reports on relevant contract performance data with just a few clicks
Some requirements or committed obligations made in tender documents involve reaching certain performance levels within a certain timeframe, for example regarding availability or reliability of your service. MyContractManager facilitates effective performance monitoring through dashboards & automatic reminders.
- Easily review the progress of committed obligations relative to the original bid document
- Store all bid and tender documents in a secure document folder, easily add links to other documents or tools
- Monitor the annual improvement plans of your service providers in a traceable history
From time to time, contract managers may want to return to the bid document submitted by a service provider or quickly review their tender requirements. MyContractManager lets you review these original documents and add a unique digital layer on top showing the current, real-time status of each commitment.
A secure cloud-based solution
All your contract data – stored safely in one place
Achieve more goals
Join our growing community
Professionalize your contract management
Our vision on contract management
Verschillende opdrachtgevers in Nederland werken al met een digitaal contractportaal, en steeds meer vervoerders kiezen ervoor om deze vorm van samenwerking aan te bieden in hun inschrijvingen. Zo kunnen ze namelijk de hoogste mate van transparantie en effectiviteit bieden aan overheden: altijd direct toegang tot prestaties en rapportages, volledig traceerbaar vastgelegde afspraken, en continu inzicht in de status van eisen en maatregelen. Lees hier meer.
Waarom miljarden weglekken uit de facility management-sector en wat contractmanagers daaraan kunnen doen
De facility management-sector in Nederland genereert €33,2 miljard omzet (4,5% van BBP). Uitbesteding aan gecontracteerde dienstverleners is een trend, maar “contract value leak” leidt tot 9% omzetverlies. In dit artikel ontdek je waarom het verminderen van contract value leak cruciaal is voor facility managementbedrijven, gezien de arbeidsmarktkrapte en afhankelijkheid van partners.
MyContractManager is designed to make contract managers’ lives easier. No matter how small or large your portfolio, and no matter the value or complexity of your contracts. In this blog, 3 of our users share the advantages they’ve experienced by working with MyContractManager.
Once complete, bid documents are filled to the brim with promises. But it can easily happen that an overzealous writer makes commitments that are not reflected in the financial model or the implementation planning. In this blog, we’ll tell you all about the Heads of terms: an instrument you can use to keep track of what exactly bidders have committed to, so you can ensure they deliver on their promises.
Compliance may not be the juiciest of topics, but it’s still a very important one for contract management. After all, violations can lead to customer complaints, severe reputational damage, or regulatory fines. In this blog, we’ll give you tips on how to manage compliance even when there are too many requirements to track.
What our clients say
“The implementation of a public transport contract means many projects are executed simultaneously. Meanwhile, service providers have to meet hundreds of requirements. As a contract manager, it’s incredibly helpful to me to have a real-time overview of the status of all requirements, projects and performance results, relative to the planning and commitments made in the bid.”
“As a senior contract manager, I was responsible for three contracts. MyContractManager met some important needs. First, it gave me an overview of everything we had agreed in the past. It also saved me a lot of effort in ensuring that documentation from all three contracts was available and audit-proof. And I wanted to standardize some processes that recurred annually, because that saves time and gives everyone clarity on what to deliver. These things were relatively easy to arrange once we digitalized our contract management, while they take much more time and energy when done manually. I see this as a major step forward.” For an interview with Reinier, see our recent YouTube video (in Dutch).
“MyContractManager basically acts as our digital PDCA cycle. We uploaded all our requirements, planned our processes, and receive automated notifications whenever status updates are due. We can also easily view the change history of our contracts and check everything against the commitments made in the bid. When the virtual and the material realities start to diverge, we can intervene promptly and adjust processes or notify stakeholders.” To hear more about Andrea’s experience, see our recent YouTube video (in Dutch).